The Chamber is a Zero-Tolerance Event
No Drugs, No Abuse, No Harassment
Our Play Areas are supervised by Dungeon Monitors (DM). Think of them as your Kinky Lifeguard...
Please Respect those Playing and Watching by observing these Simple Rules & Play Etiquette:
- Keep Mobile Phones On Silent
- No Smoking Within The Venue
- No Photography - Even With Your Phone!
- DM's Decisions Are Final
For Players: Play Responsibly!
- Play Safe, Sane & Consensually
- No Sex, No Pentration Of Any Sort
- Do Not Hog The Play Spaces - Please Keep Your Sessions Under 30 Minutes
- Ask For Help If You Have Questions
- Clean Up After Your Play
- Needle Play In The Medical Area Only
- Wax Play In The Wax Area Only
- Fire Play & Suspensions Only With DM Approval
- Use A Safeword, "Red" Means Stop
For Voyeurs: Watching is Encouraged!
- Keep A Safe Distance From Play
- Do Not Touch Anyone Without Permission
- Likewise, Do Not Touch Others Toys Without Permission
- Do Not Interrupt Or Interfere With Another's Play
- Do Not Join-In Unless Invited
- Chat Elsewhere
- Do Not Make Comments From The Sidelines
If you would like to find out more, try something, or use the equipment, please ask a Dungeon Monitor, they are there to help you.
Finally, What Happens at The Chamber,
Stays at The Chamber
««« back to bookings
Please support our friends: